Sunday, May 2, 2010

my hostel life

when i drove out from hostel on thursday..
memories of my first day stepping in Kampung CD..
flow back to me and yeah..it has been 5 years..
and i stayed in hostel for the 5 years..
from 4-in-1 room to 2-in-1room..to the beloved single room..
the memories i had from 1st year..
knowing no one..to knowing many ppl..
going through wonderful time with roommates..
bad experiences with certain ppl..
all the different people i met along the way..
friendly, difficult, ignorant..the list goes on..
how the hostel cafe has changed over the years..
the bus system of uni and to KK..
and just so many things..

remember those time when i had to carry my loads of things..
up to the highest floor.. no joke man
the whole hilux full of my stuff..
and that was only my 1st year of stuff..
got more things in second year..
and lucky thing..had the same room for 3rd and 4th year..
neverthless.. the two years were the most difficult..
no thanx to the few selfish ppl who brought nitemares to me..
too bad i cant share it out..
those who knew would have understand..
how i struggled through and stay sane..
and FINALLY had my own room..
it was the best thing that have ever happened..
after all the years..
my own privacy.. my own space..

still rmbr all those times when we had to come back earlier than usual..
and those orientation committee knocking on my door..
i had no choice but to put the notice..
'saya bukan pelajar tahun 1'..
all those selling jeruk, nasi lemak etc etc from door to door...
the noises for the hall each time NEAR Exams..
but lucky my final room gave me lots of peace..
except for the 'kling klang kling klong'..
of ppl walking/running/hopping up/ down..
the metal stairs besides my room..
as early as 6am...and as late as 1am..
haih haih...

my loads of things..
have certainly become more and more..
my books.. ori..costing nearly RM3K..
the photocopied ones.. costing another few more hundreds..
the papers/questions etc etc..
manged to pass to the jnrs boxes of it..
coz i really cant afford to bring so many things back..

how could i have missed out baby Joel..
my beloved who had came to be in my second year second sem..
thanx to my dearest parents..
who gave him to me as my 23rd bday present..
who have accompanied me thru all the years..
and will continue to be with me for many many years..
he will be back with my loads of things..
i darent imagine when he reaches home..
coz there will be even more things in my dearest room..
which will be officially be the store room..
and sorry bro.. im CONQUERING ur room.. :)

memories... there are really too many things in my head.. i just dont know how to link all together :)
neway..thanx to the hostel/jakmas for all these years...

No comments:

Post a Comment