Wednesday, May 25, 2011

when things were all against me...

last week..
was indeed a dreadful week..
learning the truth..
that i have always been an outcast..
i wasnt accepted..im just an unwanted piece..
that will be thrown/pushed away when im not needed..
it pains me to learn how i can forgive and forget how ppl hurt me..
only to be hurt again by the same ppl..
i guess i have been a stupid ass all this while..

while all this pain hurt me so bad...
the biggest blow was the conversation i had..
with ppl i love whom i thought will support me..
yet it was the opposite..
the words said.. the phrases said.. the sentence used..
was an indication that im not supported..
what ever im doing is NOT blessed..
is it wrong?
m i wrong to make my own decision?
dont i have a say in my life?
is it that my life gonna be pathetic till i die...?
i guess its a curse..
a curse that i cant be happy..
a curse that i cant have the best in life..
a curse that.. i will just leave on with suffering..
im really really tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment