Saturday, May 9, 2009

what a day...

alrite..ystrday was the official day for my batch as the last day of our 4th year..there were mix feelings for us ystrday..most are not concentrating on the exa ady..and ya as usual, me was blammering all the way, all the thought block and stuff even though there were only 3 active stations..sigh..why lah..???just have to screw up the last exam for the year..huhuhu..dun wan bother ady lah..then we(stil missing one person) went for makan at fish and co for the final group outing with me distributing bk the money we spent for community..keke..just like fairy godmother..keke...then 7 of us went for movie..star trek..oh man its been like 2 months since my last time watching movie..it was an enjoyable movie with some destressing effect as i was bothered with the hostel issue just as i stepped into my room from papar...ok, have been in the dilemma of shifting my things out as i have applied for single room..they cant provide me a confirmed place..that already annoyed me as there are only 5 super seniors nex year including me and 5 single rooms available..so..wat else lah??? haih...irritating.. then the fact that we are coming the latest among the rest and even after the uni orientation make me worry that my things will be disturbed or i will just lose my single room place if i continue leaving my things in my current room..i really cant take it if im not given the single room nex yeat..im have had enough of all the unnecessary stress these 2 years..my life will change nex year and i really cant afford any single tiny irritation which have affected me so bad...

so i started packing my books and notes today as tmr will be pretty pretty bz day...cant really pack much with my rmate around..sigh..maybe i wil just have to wait til mon...stil not sure whether to shift everything out and stay with my fren,fam or still keep some things in the hostel and stay till the day before i fly...haih..still so many things havent do..really really wan faint ady..and dont think wil service my car til when im back lah..service ady pun 2 months im not around..another prob is havent find the person to take care of my dear baby joel..arhhhhhhhhhhhhh..stress like maddddddddddddddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment