Thursday, November 5, 2009

it will be a total ignorance...thanx to mysf...

5th november 2009...
when the level of stressness is too awful..
thats when my brain starts to do stupid things..
this time..i just dug my own grave..
i didnt appreciate what i have..
i wanted more than what i could have..
and to send drastic hurtful words..
for someone that meant soo much to me..
that meant a whole wonderful thing to me..
and to badly ripped the other's person heart..
till the person was so irritated, mad..
thats when all hell went loose..

i got my payback..
it will now be a TOTAL ignorance..
no more even few msgs per day..
no more early morning msgs..
no more goodnite msgs..
no more some words of comfort..
no more..it will be nothing..
i have no one else to blame but myself..
i dont deserve to have anyone..
and my life will just go bk to the normal depress mode..
that will accompany me to my tomb..

No comments:

Post a Comment