Thursday, December 24, 2009

it wasnt something that i've expected...

its supposed to be a jolly good time but while i spent my hours all alone.. i realised that i've been always the unwanted, unimportant and lonely soul.. nothing hav changed from last year...and i guess i know how to summarize how the year has past by just like that.. im pretty down at the moment im typing this? will i get better after i sleep? i doubt it...

i dont know why is it so hard for some ppl to reply sms sent, no matter how important, no matter how urgent, its just left like that..didnt they realise the importance of a reply to the sender? even a 'yes', 'ok' or even a smile is so much more important than just an ignorance...

the hurt and pain of being pushed away ..is already so hard to endure..yet, another disappointing hope..just crash my already broken soul.. i just wish no one new will come into my life, only to hurt me even more... i dont need all the empty promises... i dont need the unspoken answers.. i dont need the dreams or hope that wont come true.. just leave me alone if u only meant to hurt me in the end... stop asking me to be sincere or care... i dont need anyone to teach me that coz i have been sincere and true to ppl i know.. and u dun freaking understand me..so stop saying u do..

yes..i'm full of miseries.. i cant stop but mourn over it.. i just hope the new year will bring a new beginning.. i need to get my genuine smile back..instead of a smile that hides all my inner pain..

No comments:

Post a Comment