Saturday, March 5, 2011

i dont know wat to do...

the past few days..
have not been a pleasant time for me..
i dont know what is going on..
yet i know something for sure..
i miss him so much..

my feelings has been at the lowish side..
yet the worst was today..
when he was so busy..
i darent text him..call him..
but waited for him from morning till night..
i dont wish to speak as if i dont wana talk to him..
yet i dont have the heart to tell him im down actually..
the thunderstorm i went thru alone..
the nitemare that made me so scared to sleep..
the call i received in the afternoon..
i was happy when he called..
yet now i dont know if he shud call or i shud have called back..
coz he thinks i dont appreciate it..
and thinks im unresponsive..
im sorry that i lied i wasnt crying..
when the truth is tears were actually rolling down..
im sorry that he thinks im dull..
im sorry that i werent there to comfort him..
but it made me think..
why did he ask me that question?
"Why is it that today u felt lonely?? what do u usually do before u met me??"
he has known the answer when he knew me..
yet the questions brought up memories that i tried so hard to push away..
coz he knows how hard i pulled through tat time..
but i dont know why he asked those questions..
is there something more he wanted to tell me...

i knew im at fault for not being understanding..
i wasnt there when he needed me..
i dont blame him..
i only blame myself..
yet i dont know y my heart is aching..
yet i dont know wat to do but to leave him alone for himself like he wanted..
and i just dont know what have i done wrong again...
it dawned on me again that..
is it that i seriously dont deserved a loved one in my life..?
coz it hurt me more to see them hurt by me but i dont know what i have done..
yet i always believe it is always my fault...
im sorry navin... i truly am..

No comments:

Post a Comment