Saturday, April 18, 2009

its annoying...

I'm pretty annoyed when ppl keep demanding this and that from me PERSISTENTLY... it pissed me off to the fullest... even though i may invite ppl to penang, i dont expect myself to pay for every single thing when the person is here..wan wat...aircondition rooms, with tv and free 7 meals...???? its so ridiculous...please be more understanding ler..think im one rich daughther who owns a bungalow or hotel and driving big big car is it??? just dont understand how come ppl can be so thick face to demand such things again and again when i already told that person of my difficulties in providing accommodation..even though i may be close to u, dont expect to be treated like a king ler..im using my dad's money FOR UR INFORMATION..if this person gonna pretend not to hear things i've repeated say, i wil be doing the same...just dont make take the drastic move of going to KL when ur here and i SERIOUSLY hope ur reading this...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I agree its not very reasonable to demand that you pay for everything...

    I think that even a bf/gf relationship has no right to demand such things.

    Or maybe its just me...

    ReplyDelete