Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tears are words the heart can't express

it hurt me so bad..
to being accused by someone i love so dearly..
of things i didnt mean to do..
it wasnt meant to shame that person to the whole world..
it was just a small joke...
but that person took it OVERLY seriously
and throw the blame rite back to me..
hit me rite on the face..

thinking back..
since when what ever i said was meant well...??
everything i said was wrong..
everything i said was brainless..
everything i said was insensitive..
jokes i made was bad remarks..
jokes i made was shameful..
jokes i made was nuisance..
rite...i should just keep my damn bloody mouth shut...
and tied my hands so that they dont type...

i should have realised that things have changed..
things between us have drifted apart since 8 years ago..
i wasnt appreaciated anymore..
i wasnt cared about anymore..
i wasnt bothered anymore..
what ever i did was unimportant..
events that bring smiles to me..
was brushed off easily..
memories that bring smiles to me..
was laughed at..
the future that i hope to achieve..
was also laughed at..

its ok if u look down on me..
it will only encourage me to strive harder..
its ok if u think im a nuisance..
its ok if u always think that i meant to shame u..
coz in my heart..i NEVER hav any intention to do so..
its ok if u just wan to treat me this way..
coz i know its time to wake up..
its time for me to leave the path..
the path that we both went thru closely..
only that now..ur in a different stage of life..
while im struggling thru ALL ALONE here...



No comments:

Post a Comment