Sunday, January 31, 2010

well..

sometimes...things just happened..and i dont know whether it was meant to be...or it was just a test..or a challenge so that i will be tougher if these things were to repeat in the future... i dont know..somehow..pressure is building up, the stress is overwhelming..and yet, during this time, memories which i ought NOT to think, just flow back to me... im yet to know the answers to so many questions... and i wish i could.. why just the person make it ALL clear...?? as much as i have wanted something, there's no way i will have that memory permanent...coz, there's no concrete reason or something for me to hold on dearly...was it meant to be??..just to delete the whole thing COMPLETELY.. JUST LIKE THAT...?? its so hard for me to do it.. yet i know, those who are close to me, will certainly wan me to do it.. i can only say.. i wont stop trying..

No comments:

Post a Comment