Monday, June 21, 2010

am i just too naive??

it is the time when i dont know what to do AGAIN..
when i thought i had the answers..
it falls back to my weakness..
of caring about ppl i love and treasure..
everyone says its a lie..its just a saying..its just a game..
to bluntly tell me to move on..
to forget what ever that was told to me..
to never let myself be hurt again..
yet..
i just dont feel right to just go away..
when i know the other person is going through a bad time
coz i went thru situations all alone..
and i know it is not gonna be easy..
especially when the person's ego is so high..
and any help would mean weakness to him..

before the msgs..
i was praying hard to GOD to guide me through..
after the prayers..the msgs came..
was it a sign..or just a coincidence..
i dont know..i wish i have the answer..
and i simply hate making decisions..
yet i dont even know what i REALLY want..
am i just too naive???

No comments:

Post a Comment