Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a woman with value..

22nd June 2010..
today i met up with my 'special close fren'..
a person i've known for more than 7/8 years..
how he has changed over the years..
no doubt the journey he went through..
was something i wont be able to understand..
something i wont be able to feel..
coz..i am definitely NOT him..

but the 2 hours plus chat we had..
was indeed something i have to thank him for..
for being able to see i have lost my direction..
when i am not supposed to be..
for being able to challenge me..
for being able to dare me..
and most importantly..
for being able to see the inner me..
that i myself wasnt able to see..

thank you for making some sense in me..
i dont know what i am afraid of all this while..
i dont know what i am worried of..
i wasnt supposed to be lost..when the answer is so obvious..
i know what i should do..
but i just bloody hell dont have the guts to do it..
i thought i was brave enough to sense the changes..
i thought i was sensitive enough to know something need to be done..
yet it wasnt about me ONLY..
coz it involved two people to solve this..
it shouldnt even be a problem..
at least i know i did my best..
i aint gonna blame myself for anything now..
coz i REALLY did wat i could..
and i tried everything that i could..
it is the other person's lost..
yeah..indeed that person is too coward to face it..
and hence..no rights to say im not understanding..

from today onwards..
im gonna change..
to become a woman with value..
i aint gonna complain..
i aint gonna be childish..
i aint gonna let emo kill me..
i will gain back the respect that is due..
i will not let anyone anything to wound me that bad..
i will start loving MYSELF more than i should..
and i certainly gonna make a difference..
I WILL I MUST I SHOULD I NEED..
thanx to my dearest fren for being there and not giving up on me..
i love u for doing this.. THANK YOU SO MUCH..

No comments:

Post a Comment