Friday, January 11, 2013

i dint expect to receive a msg from u..
since u told me that we shouldnt keep in touch at the moment..
i was lost in words when u told me..
u would wan me to see me with another man..
and u wil b with ur wife and child..
i really didnt know wat to say..
but i knew tears were rolling down at the moment..

i stil cant imagine being with someone else..
i dont know if i can ever be with someone else again..
but im praying hard u will be with someone else..
how u wanted children of ur own..
how u will love both ur wife and children...
i wish it will come true for u..
coz u DESERVE all of this..

seeing all the photos u took recently with ur sister and bros..
im happy that u smile with them..
i knew it was a genuine smile..
i hope that the smiles continue for as long as it is..
im glad u hav them to b there for u..
i miss those moments spent with u..and them..
but all left..are just painful memories for me..

i always wish u the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment