Tuesday, July 7, 2009

haih..the dreaded syndrome of going bk to KK...

it will be another 10 more days before i fly back to KK..its terrible when the 'syndrome' i dreaded most is hitting me back..sigh..i guess i just have to accept the fact that life will be a total hell after this...im more worried that looking forward for my FINAL year..i dont know why but its haunting me daily..i just pray that things will go on well for the coming year..

neway, its a pretty buzy last weekend starting from last friday.. bro came back and the whole family went to take our dearest most awaited proton exora..its the new family car which is meant for bro's wedding and for future use..bro 'opened ceremony', being the first to drive and get used to the car, dad was the second person while i only managed to drive once on sat with bro patiently sitting beside me..(thanx to him for convincing dad that my driving is ok) ..but,dad is still not confident with me, but i aint gonna let go of any chances that i will have..its a bit pressured driving the biggy new car as dad constantly reminded us its for bro's wedding..its his newest darling..keke...

hmm..ok, i better get my reports done by hook or by crook this week..still have a few frens i need to meet, hope to be able to do so before i fly...till then..chiaoooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment