Tuesday, July 14, 2009

nice meeting up...gona miss u ppl again...

being able to meet my dearest buddies yesterday was one of the best moments i had for this holiday...it was nice catching up with alicia and jean nie as justin, dinesh, vassun and myself had met up 3weeks ago during the first meeting up in which chin yen and shun yit were present as well. it was back to our 'usual' place, egate's starbucks. the last time i met alicia was like 2 years back i think and that time only 3 of us, she, justin and me were present.. dinesh was still in ukraine while yit was having some sickness i think.. okies..it was overall a nice catching up time and most are or will be in the working line soon, with me, justin and alicia the remaining students in the group..keke..just hope things will go on smoothly for all of us.. some things just wouldnt change as we would still be gossiping about the same thing all over again with more juicy stuffs to add in as the time goes by.. =) we had some fun telling jokes and experiences etc etc.. ya, indeed miss those times when all of us were in penang, now a bit hard to organize a reunion with everyone present as there will be different working hours and a number not in penang or malaysia like ernest in NZ, yong chang in Aussie, alicia also will be returning to UK next week and not sure when will be the next time she comes back, and also the rest whom we have not met for ages.. im kinda being bullied my dinesh for this heavy responsibility of informing others which i dreaded like hell so, im sorry to those whom i didnt inform as i dont have everyone's contacts.. i simply dont fancy the sentence when they said 'im the best organizer and without me, they will not have reunions etc etc'..its a 'trap' , not a compliment im very sure as they would be expecting me to organize again and again which i have indirectly been doing... BIG BULLIES... probably they just know me too well to say 'NO' when they asked me to..haih..my heart softens for them..
alrite..i better get my work done...its another 2 more days...aiyo..sien nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment