Tuesday, March 23, 2010

fairytale....???

the call that i received today..
made me think of so many things in a few minutes..
it is a happy news for the person..
and i managed to say..'well, its a good opportunity and things happened for a reason.."
but im contradicting myself..
as deep inside,
my heart is aching..
coz i know my nightmare will begin
as soon as the person accepted the new offer...

tears flowed down freely..
when i think of the things that we have planned...
coz it will NEVER work anymore...
and distance has always been an obstacles..
short term sux..and long term is HELL...
so..will there be still a future???
i seriously darent think..
promises??? its only meant to be broken..
m i sad? devastated?
i would say.. yes..all the negative feelings are flowing back
even though there's no confirmation yet..
better prepare for the worst..
rather than keep on hoping for the best..
and putting too much hope..
will only cause me more pain..
not forgetting the few other stories..
that only mean to tell me..
my position is not guaranteed..
so..is it a fairytale after all???

No comments:

Post a Comment