Thursday, March 4, 2010

thanx

5th March 2010..

if it werent for my outburst 4months ago..
i wouldnt have known the true meaning of being appreciated..
i wouldnt have known what it really means to be with someone u care..
i wouldnt have experience the care by someone that means a lot to me..
i wouldnt have realized it was a TERRIBLE mistake of a decision made 6months ago...

i wouldnt say that i regret making that decision...
as i learnt about so many things..
things, decisions and experiences that changed me..
to be who i am now..

we finally came to talk about it yesterday..
after all that had happened..
and indeed the decision made 4months ago..
was meant to be..
it wouldnt lead to anywhere any way..
so..
why keeping the hopes high..
why mourning over it..
why crying endlessly over it..
why cant i just let go..

FINALLY i did..
THANX to someone who is there...
who came to my life...
who is there when i least expected..
who is supporting me right from the start..
without me realising..
and even hating the person..
and even asking ppl to mark my words that it will not go further..
just because of words told by others and not knowing that person myself..
how stupid of me...

but the persistence of that person's action..
FINALLY caught my attention...
it is time that i stop all the mourning..
it is time i move on..
it is time i open up..
it is time for me to allow myself to have a brand new start..
(When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Helen Keller)

THANX for being there...


No comments:

Post a Comment