Saturday, March 27, 2010

just leave me alone...

it dawn on me that..
things were all about u..
when its my time to open up..
its either u shrug it off..
and took it as if it wasnt important at all..
and it made me feel so unimportant..
when the truth is..
im really struggling thru daily..
and having sleepless nites..
while u have the heart to tell me..
to continue sitting on the chair..
while u have ur sleep..
i've asked for some of ur 'time'..
just a few mins to share my worries..
but..i NEVER have the chance..
all i was doing was listening..
listening to all ur worries..ur unhappiness..
supporting u when ur making decisions..
thou deep inside my heart aches..
while..i can only talk to no one about mine..
keeping everything to myself..
and thanx for promising..
that u'll always be there..
coz u werent there...
u've changed after this few weeks..
u shrug off my meaningful msgs..
as if u didnt receive it..
well..ok...if this is happening...
i wont cling to u like im dependent to u..
coz i wont let u affect me..
as my future is at stake at the moment..
so..JUST LEAVE ME ALONE..
coz thats the best u can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment