Friday, December 28, 2012

u deserve so much more..


when u told me..
we could still be frens..
not now..but distant future..
i darent even think when it will be..
coz i know it may not happen..
coz i know..distant could be..many years..many centuries..
yet..we may not even meet again...

when u told me..
that u will remove me from ur fren list..
i didnt expect it to be real..
yet when reality happens..
how i realise..
i wasnt even worth to be kept in the fren list anymore..
maybe to u it was temporary..
but to me..
it may meant a life time..

im glad u are moving on..
i seriously do..
yet i dont know y my heart is aching even worse of lately..
if it wasnt love..
i really dont know wat else it meant...

i dont wish u to know wat im going through...
coz i know..i have hurt u bad enough..
yet..its sorry that i could ever say..
i dont know when the tears will stop..
yet i just pray that yours had stopped..
and pray that GOD gives u more strength
to forget a worthless person like me..
i will NEVER forgive myself for wat had happened..

each time i see the ring u gave me..
it was the strength tat made me carry on..
coz i know how much love it with holds inside..
coz i know how pure the love it contains..
i was selfish not to give u back..
coz it meant so much to me..
it meant tat i belong to u..
yet i cant have u..

u may not know..
i hope u wont know..
coz i actually made a promise not to fall in love anymore..
not to be with anyone else anymore..
coz i know.. no one can love me as much as u do..
and i cant love anyone else as much as i love u..
but i pray everyday..
for u to be blessed with someone else..
who can love u more than i do..
who can care for u more than i do..
whose family respects and love u..
coz i know..u deserve so much more..
u REALLY DESERVE SO MUCH MORE....

No comments:

Post a Comment