Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hmm...090909

090909- its an auspicious too many, so it is for me...but mine is more like a day for me to reflect back on the past 3 days of exam, to reflect how terrible i did, to reflect how miserable i went through, to reflect how disastrous of things i did, and how i actually dare to face this year, this year of being a FINAL year student... this posting is REALLY a wake up call??? expectations were high, but i guess the main problem lies on me, the problem of not knowing things that i should, the problem of having poor memory, the problem of losing my focus easily, the problem of being distracted easily, the problem of panicking during exam, the problem of having mental block when being pushed too much, the problem of shaking when being questioned too much, and the list go on...

hmm....when i will be able to really have the confidence?when i be able to have the strength? when will i wake up??i guess i just need to change, change from a miserable, pathetic me to a new person...oo..KY came the few days before my exam..it was REALLY wrong timing as i was so stressed up with exams but lucky still managed to have dinner twice with him...the meeting the second nite was really something that hit me hard, hard to the extent that he was actually patiently responding to my miseries all these years only to shoot me back that day..WOW..but then i know he meant well..its enough of me lamenting over the same thing, again and again..n hearing him 'saying' his fren over the phone, was like kinda 'sepaking' me indirectly ady...so when he talk to me about the whole thing, it was REALLY a 'wake up' call again...ya, i promised, i promised i will change and this time i mean it...im not gonna let anything or anyone bother me anymore...

oo ya...got some interesting news to share too..but hehe...only to ppl close to me thou...

No comments:

Post a Comment