Wednesday, September 2, 2009

what is going on???

receiving a msg at 3am wasnt something i've expected especially when its 3 more days before im so dead, probably crying over again how badly i screwed up for my exam...things are really getting out of hand, im feeling so drowned, and buried under tons and tons of things..i hope someone could help me, pull me out from this and resuscitate me...i REALLY CANT HANDLE this anymore...

and getting the msg at 3am from someone i have been caring so much, really cost me my sleep when i got a replied 'so what' when i told the other person im shock..that was when i got annoyed and shouted back...if so what, then y u wana msg me in the first place, then let me worried??? @#$% but i guess that person didnt mean it as after i hung up, a msg came saying things will be discuss today and hope i could give the person...i dont even know what tat person wan me to give?? haih..leaving me in such state, makes my migraine even worse, im already losing so much of my precious sleep, im running out of time, i felt like im collapsing but i know, i just know i cant leave that person alone today no matter how im gonna suffer later.. i could sense the person is going thru a very very tough time...yet everything is happening at a WRONG TIME...

GOD, save me from this TOTAL ..mess??? i dont even know how should i say.. im kneeling down, praying so hard to be guided through as im really really going down....

No comments:

Post a Comment