Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i deserve to be happy..i really do

10th sept 09 - sometimes its better not to know so much so
that u wont have to bother so much or ache so much... i dont
know what got into me, but i woke up suddenly..feeling so
'fresh' or probably it is a wake up call from the meeting i had
with a fren...its too many years that i kept myself low...

i know im gonna go thru some hurtful moments
these few days, but im not gonna let anything affect me... i
think all these years, i have mourn too much, worry too much,
being depressed too much, being a pathetic soul all these while
without even giving myself a proper rest, without proper
strength to rebuild my weakness and giving myself to be
TOTALLY happy without any worries inside... i dont know what
affected me, but i guess its time for me to love myself..to
care for myself and to pamper myself...enough of crying over
issues that sometimes dont bother me, enough of caring too
much over others and not being appreciated most of the time,
enough of trying to be with people who dont even deserve
me... i just wan to be brand new me...no one i mean it no one is
gonna ruin things that i have went thru.. im gonna make sure i
keep to my words, and im sure i can do it.. with my happy day
coming, i hope to stay that happy and cheerful for the rest of my life.. i deserve it... yes i do...

2 comments:

  1. Good! start a brand new life with new image. I think u should listen this song. Is chinese song, very meaningful song. it is call 下一个天亮...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenn... gambateh... no one can make u happy except urself!!!

    ReplyDelete