Wednesday, February 20, 2013

its still pouring..

cried so much..
yet the tears just wouldnt stop flowing..
somehow mother nature seems to hear the tears..
with heavy rains once a while..
yet..i dont know when it wil stop flowing...

wat matter most to me..
has always been for him..
and will always b for him..
praying for him..
has always been my compulsory thing to do daily..
and will always be the compulsory thing to do..
i was told..time will heal..
yet i know it wont heal..
coz the scar remains even when i breathe my last breath..
i forgot the so many meanings in life..
coz..he is/ was my world..
and when it came crashing down..
it is beyond words...

i no longer bother caring for myself..
and i just realise..
i was indeed on and off sick many times the past few months..
but i really didnt bother much of it..
coz its a punishment to me..
as..i can NEVER forgive myself..ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment