Friday, February 22, 2013

more salt to the wound...

it was already so painful..
when i was told that he was already seeing someone..
why..why is it that i can still see his posts..
when he had already deleted me from his fren's list??
it was so so hurt...
to see him saying all those words..
calling other ppl sweetheart...
telling the other person how his heart melt..
telling the other person how she is the one that can only made him feel that...
wasnt this something u told me before biby??
how could u forget just like that...??
i dont know was it that u did this on purpose...
but it certainly breaks me even more..
when my soul already has been torn apart..

i can still remember..
u telling me how u cant picture ur life without me...
but now u made me feel like a fool..
coz u have already pictured ur life without me..
u have even told ppl u will be married nex year..
something u told me wont happen...

i guess its only me..
it has always been ONLY me..
who hav prayed...still praying..and will always pray..
not to be blessed with any other person...
coz u are someone i have wanted to be with for the rest of my life..
even thou u already hav someone new...
i dont think i can move on..
not after all the time we hav spent together..
with the memories so vivid..
like it happened  just ystrday...
the way u hugged me..the conversations we had...and everything..
i really really miss u so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment