Friday, April 5, 2013

its about time...

Its about time tat dadwill shoo me away from home... He has finally said it tat he would hav jus killed me whemn i was a child if im behaving ike now i am... Wat ever im doing has been deem rude..useless n non appreciative... While he forgot all d things he had done to me... He forgot how he ruined my happiness... Heforgot how he humiliate me in front of my relatives... How he disgrace me to his colleagues. frens n relatives. Wat does he know about all d struggle im going thru... Wat does he know of d pain he made me go thru?? Wat does he know about d tears i shed daily for so many months n its stil flowing?? Wat does he know about me hurting myself for the pain he caused me?? He knows nothing...al he knows wat watever he has done n doing is always right...while i am always wrong... I really wish God wil take me away... Im tired living in this fake life... Even navin who says he wil help me through hs told me its difficult talking to me... I hope he doesnt know wat im going thru was becoz of him..his love tat i have n still believe n ...i always believe my will of staying alone wil b all worth it...holding on But then again...i have lost everything... wat is there to go on living....

No comments:

Post a Comment