Tuesday, April 2, 2013

painful indeed...

I dint know...all this while he think i was angry wif him... I wasnt n am not angry wif him.. I only realise he think of me this way...when he sent me tat msg saying i am always angry wif him... When i said i am not...he said it is difficult talking to me... It was like a deep stab into my non healing wound... I dint know i am such a difficult person... I only said things from my heart..which is also wrong... I really dont know wat im doing... He doesnt even know how tough im pulling thru... He doesnt even know how i force myself to live daily... He doesnt even know tears were stil rolling daily every nite... He doesnt even know i cant sleep daily..missing him so much... But the msgs he sent me...has finally spoken the truth i guess... I will not burden u anymore... U further made me realise i wasnt worth it to continue living... God..plz take me away...

No comments:

Post a Comment