Tuesday, April 2, 2013

i dunno anymore...

When u told me the other day tat u wanted to bring me out for dinner... My little heart was jumping with joy... The main reason was...i missed those moments... Thou i know it will b so much difference without u embracing me...without u feeding me... I still wanted to just hav a simple meal wif u... Thou i know i would actually have more tears than joy... But somehow i knew the event wont happen... I still ask for some confirmation... Yet when u said it will b with hold til u sorted it out... I knew it wouldnt tk place anymore... Yes..my heart crushed all over again... But i din wanna tell u but to said its ok... After all...i have to get used to b all alone... I knew u took the effort to call me to continue wif d plan... I really wanted to go...but i know it was not meant to be... It hurt me actually when u hung up... There were not even a goodbye... But i wasnt angry... I was just hurt... Thou u told me u said take care... I din hear it...but even if i hear it..i dint know wat it meant anymore... I really dont know wat im doing... All i know is...everyday i still have tears accimpanying me... Time will heal??? I doubt it will...when..its pain im carrying til i die...

No comments:

Post a Comment