Monday, April 8, 2013

when...

When wil i b able to hav a proper sleep?? When can i stop thinking... When can i stop worrying... When can i just leave... Im really so tired very very tired indeed... The sleeplessnites for so many months... The never ending flow of tears... The nwver less heartache... Why is it tat i still think of him daily without fail... Why does my heart still long for him... Why do i still miss him so much... When he has move on...when he is now happy wif someone else... When i have now become invisible... It is painful...really painful... When there is so many things i wanna tell u... Yet i choose not to tell u... So tat u wont suffer my pain... Glad everything ur doing is ur family... But i din know why all im doing is still for u... Til at one moment i still visualise u in my own house...our house... Yet i know its an imagination tat wont come true... In a while...u may not rmbr me anymore... But i will always love u... Thou i know u dont love me anymore.. To u...love is temporary... To me our love is foreva..

No comments:

Post a Comment