Saturday, March 30, 2013

mixed feelings...

Week of mixed feelings... Glad when finally the booking was made... Will b more challenging for me to getd money...tighter expenses.. But i hope it will b all worth it later on... Other than tat...im still feeling so stress up n irritated at home... At times i wish i wont b told of things tat happenened when im not around.. I wish bro is the one who iz listening to all these nonsense at home... Y must he b spared wif all this disturbing news??? Y must i continue listening to all when im already so disturbed n down??? I seriously dont know d purpose of me living anymore... The other day..mum told me something i just dunwanna answer.. She told me i should move on n get married... Tat also coz i told her navin was arranged marriage by his parents... I dont know if he is happy.. But i have a feeling he isnt tat happy... He is trying his best to make me move on.. But its really something i cant do... I really cant force myself from doing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment