Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the lowest moment that hit me at the right time...

6th october 2009...
it was meant to be a special day for a dear fren..
yet it turned out to be the lowest moment for this year..
being accused for things i didnt do..
not appreciated for things i've done..
taken for granted for things i've done..
and being fired back for overly caring..
that was something that slashed my heart..
not only into pieces..but its just gone..
i will NEVER forget that sms..
that stopped my heart for a few seconds..
and hit me to reality..
that im just alone all this while..
enough of the waiting..
enough of the worries..
enough of the being overly worried..
until it affected myself, my life and my future..

the second hit..
was the disappointment i thought i could just hide..
yet it was not only embarassing to be reminded of it..
it was TOTAL humiliation to me after 4 years..
i had no one to blame..
but myself..
for being weak..
for losing my focus..
for being overly lousy..
for not having the luck at the right time..
this time..i really went under..
i lost my strength..
i lost my determination..
i lost myself..

will i be able to stand up again.??
i hope i will..and i need to do it fast..
i could only pray for the best..
and i hope..at least someone out there..
will be kind enough to pull me back if i sway again..

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes things work out,
    Other times they don't,
    Sometimes you get lucky,
    Other times you don't,

    Things have happened and,
    The results can be seen,
    He wasn't understanding,
    Maybe he was even mean,

    There's no one to blame,
    No, not even yourself,
    Cry it out and get well,
    Do take care of your health,

    Words may mean little,
    For someone who is down,
    But talk, write, shout,
    Empty your feelings, not drown,

    Once empty, start again,
    Renew yourself, start a fresh,
    I know you can do it,
    Just don't do anything rash.

    ReplyDelete