Thursday, October 1, 2009

just to be with u...

i dont think u will ever read this..
yet i wish u will somehow came across this piece..
many things happened the past week..
with the news that made me weak..
when i couldnt get to u..
i keep praying that GOD will bless u..
endlessly i cried for ur safety..
praying and praying that u will alright..
it was during that moment..
i realised that i could just lose u anytime..
i realised how important u were to me..
i realised how the little short memories we had meant so much to me..
i realised how i needed u to be with me..
with the many disasters happening..
many are predicting the world is coming to the end..
i am not afraid of it..
but i am not gonna be happy either..
there are many things i wana tell u
there are many things i wana share with u
there are many things that we havent do..
will we ever meet again??
will we ever have the chance to talk again?
will we ever have the chance to even text again?
i wish u could give me more time..
i didnt ask for more..only a few mins daily..
but it seems impossible...
it seems to be a dream for me..
i wish u could see the struggle i pulled thru daily..
i wish u could feel the pain in me..
i wish u could understand the loneliness im going thru..
trying hard to smile to the probs i go thru..
trying to be strong to obstacles that slow me..
trying to ignore the pain that is drowning me..
i know u have more important things to do..
than even text me a few times daily..
yet i was stupid enuf to only ask for two daily...
when i wish i had more..
it was really enduring going thru the same routine..
when my only wish is to be with u..
just to be with u...

No comments:

Post a Comment