Sunday, October 4, 2009

my first paintball event..

4th October 2009 - it is the first paintball outing for me after all these years.. it was a nice experience to be shot..keke.. having one shot on the head was terrible..i was bit shock for a few seconds when that occured but then return back to the game..the first few games was ok but the last game was the best as there is no dead session, meaning u continue with the game even though u were shot how bad until the pellets finish..my target for the game was sheehan, my ex-group member who irritated me last nite..hehe..he was also preparing to shoot me..so we were both practically shooting one another..i was hit on the head first, but i think my next few shots hit him on his neck and body..ouchie..but then, i was attacked by the side by aldrin, my pupuk partner, who was hit once by me too..i was distracted from attacking sheehan as i was defending myself from aldrin who kept shooting and shooting..ish ish..no choice but had to surrender after my pellets finished.. it was indeed fun, yet not my head contusion is getting worse.. hope to be okay soon enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment