Sunday, October 18, 2009

should i just let go???

18th october 2009

it suddenly dawn on me..
that i have to make a decision..
a decision either to let go..
or hold on strongly..
on something that i wish so much..
wish it will turn out to be true..
but alas..
i cant deny that its falling apart..
i cant deny that im tired struggling through..
i cant deny that im lost in so many ways..
i cant deny that im frustrated with the waiting..
i cant deny that im just lying to myself all this while..

i've tried my best..
i've tried many ways..
i've sacrificed what i could..
i've tried to understand what i dont..
i've went thru the days being alone..
shedding endless flow of tears..
with high hopes..
with strong believes..
with determination..
somehow things will work out..

nevertheless..
im going down..
im losing my strength..
im losing my grip..
im definitely losing myself..

1 comment:

  1. If you love something let it go.
    If it comes back to you,it’s yours.
    If it doesn’t,it never was.

    ReplyDelete