Wednesday, March 6, 2013

choose the person u love..n love the person u chose...

choose the person u love..n love the person u chose... This was d sentence tat caught my attention during my clinic sesson in neuro clinic wif dr eow a wonderful neurologist wif such a kind soul...the short session with her really made me think back how stupid i was... Why did i let myself to b hurt?? Why did i waste my tears?? Why did i make my heart ache?? Why did i make myself suffer over something?? Her words caught my attention.. We cant change the past but we can plan for the future.. How she advised the patient of doing something without fear so tat he doesnt carry d regret to his grave.. Made me realise again... Yes i regretted d decision i made for breaking up for my parents... But i have told him wat i was going through n everything he made me believed n trusted which made me suffer so much of pain coz of his words...and so..i hav no regrets anymore...i hav told him wat are my feeling...wat are in my heart..i hav done wat i am capable of doing... he has made his decision as well..but i sincerely hope his current gf doesnt know tat to him falling in love is so easy...n to him love is temporary... coz it made me realise this is NOT wat love is all about.. the sentence choose d person u love n love the petson u love.. i will carrying on. loving him coz i chose to love him..its ok if ppl think im stupid but to me..i hav chose him.. i wont open up anymore coz i have given up on wat love is all about..trusting n believing in someone wil not happen again..coz i wil b the stupidest gal on earth to let myself to b hurt again... He said i dont give a shit to him when he was going thru such emotional period...but i was wondering if he gave a shit to wat i am going thru n will b going thru all my life... wat does i wil b thete means when it was only words but no actions?? My dearest biby... I may still love u...i may stil care for u... But i wont make myself suffer anymore coz of u... As u said i dont deserve u at all.. As u said u dont know y i came into ur life.. I hav since realise it wasnt love anymore... Love isnt temporary.. love is eternal.. It was u who doesnt know wat loves mean... But u have taught me valuable lesson... Tat is NEVER to open up..trust or believe anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment