Monday, March 18, 2013

worries...

I dont know y is my heart beating irregularly... Tat also coz navin told me he wil b going to kl yoday... I hav tought he is going thete tmr... I hope everything is all rite... N hopefully his business deals go smoothly... I kbow how worried he is when his business din go to well... With all d debts..n d not approved loan for long... I really wish i can help him... But then again... I cant even afford to get myself my own place...my own car...haih.. Wish money wil drop from heaven for both of us... I m really touched n thankful when he assured me he wil b there for me... But is it im so selfish to hold on... Even though he has moved on... Sigh... I really wish God take me away... To safe all the aches tat everyone is suffering coz of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment