Monday, March 11, 2013

it stil hurts...

tiring mind...tiring soul...tiring emo... i wish everything was juz a dream.. a dream tat i dunno whether i wan it to become true or not.. im seriously so drained wif everything... i wish i will jus collapse n end the self torture in me... i tot i was going strong with his help.. but now i know y he din wanns open up... coz it was related to d marriage i wasnt in anymore... d heart felt d terrible pain all over ahain when he mentioned this... it hurts to know the wedding plan once u used to visualised..has actually crumpled... but now its not about me...its more about him...his happiness is so important... i shud b happy for him for he is safe with a better person than me.. but wat makes me sad when he kp saying of my partner..my kids...which will never happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment