Tuesday, March 12, 2013

emotionally...

today was d day...when my emotions are tested again... biby told me his mum wil b in pgh for her physio... thou he said its up to me if i wanna meet her.. but sumwhete sumhow i know he wanted me to meet her... i was planning my strategy.. i din wanted her to know it was an intenional meet... but i was pretty nervous.. checked the place a few times.. then when i finally saw her... i was lost in my words... shock...stunt..yet glad... i hav wanted to meet her just to see how is she... she asked me how i was... that was d time when i went tongue tied...din know wat to answer her... with tears slowly pooling... i hugged her like my own mother n there...crying without shame in public.. i hope i didnt hurt or scare her... but i hope she knows i din mean to hurt her in any way.. i cud see d pain in her eyes.. tat made my heart ache so badly.. knowing tat she had tears after tat..made me felt so bad..really really bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment