Friday, March 1, 2013

love is temporary...

I dunno wat im doing is wat i wan... I dunno wat im doing is right or wrong... But i just know msging him is wrong... After all im d one who has hurt him so much... Initially i was happy...a feeling i havent felt for so long... Yet an inner voice told me everything im doing to b in contact is wrong.. He has moved on with some one else... A person who for sure has better n fine qualities compared to me... A person who made him feel wanted..while i was the one who kept pushing him away i feel like a third party for msging him...a total big bitch is more like it... When he told me he wanted to meet me... My heart skipped...the old memories come bk... But nevetheless..i know its wrong...very very wrong.. I cant b possibily b seen wif him...not after he is seeing someone else... I know how hurt his new gf is going to be i have no rites in anything else anymore.. When i finally hav the guts to tell him tat he shudnt risk anything else for me coz im just not worth it... He replied...ok..it it was my decision.. I din know y tat answer added to d wound in my heart... I guess coz i finally realise something i was denying... It was NOT love anymore for me... I was in denial when he told me love was only temporary... I always believe true love last foreva n eternal... Tats coz i will love him til d end.. I wont promise to tk care... Coz i cant seem to b able to do so... Not after..u..my biby..my world..came crashing down... But i jus hope at least i wil keep u in me for eternal... May u b blessed til d end... U deserve it..

No comments:

Post a Comment