Friday, March 15, 2013

foolishness...

Hmmmmm... Y is it tat the day goes by wif more n more pain... I teally hope to get a peaceful mind...peaceful sleep... Yet it seems to b one of the hardest thing for me to do... At times i really hope to just sleep n dont wake up anymore... As im really really really tired... My mind is really exhausted... My soul is stil lost out sumwhere... I dont know how ppl take break ups so easily... I dont know how ppl can just move on so easily... The main reason im finding this so hard is becoz its not something i wanted... Im forced into doing it... Thou i seriously wish i can turn back time... Instead of giving up..i shud have fought for it.. Coz it was..it is something i jave always wanted.... Y did i lose the battle wif my own emotion??? Y didnt i persevere??? Im one of d foolish person on eart to let go of my faith...my believe...my love...my world.... I seriously dont know how to move on this journey.... I dont know if he really understands wat im going through... After all..he has chose to move on as welll... While i am still holding on despite everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment