Friday, March 15, 2013

tears all over again...

Sigh... The time when i thought my tears will stop flowing... Tats when the flow of years start pouring down all ovwr again... N this time my eyes are really painful.... God... i dont know if ur listening to me... But plz have mercy when u see me in tears daily... Plz have mercy to see tat im really pulling through very very hard... Plz have mercy to see tat this pain is really unbearable... Plz have mercy to see tat...i love him too much to let him know wat im going thru... My love for him has never change... N hence..if You have seen me in dis deep pain.... Please take me away... After all..he is safe n belong to someone else... Tat was all tat had mattered.. N if im hone...he wont have tat burden to care for a useless person like me anymore... God...i really really am tired... I dont hav the strength to pull thru...

No comments:

Post a Comment