Monday, March 4, 2013

loser...

Im really really really so tired... Loser suits me moat..when i hav list everything... The person i love... Ihe person who taught me all about love.. The person who was my pillar my strength..my heart beat...my soul... I believed everything he said.. I believed so much of wat he said... I believed he was who i hav wanted.. Yet he didnt realise he took the most oriceless thing i had... Yet wat he only rmbr was i left... But he didnt know i was holding on all d while.. i was not allow to speak.. i was not allow to talk yo him.. He forgot how i hold on when he left... He forgot how i hav trusted everything tat he said... He forgot tat he was my everythin... Y does he hav to make me believe in so many things...only to crash it down after tat... I din cheat on him...i always believe he was my only one after he corrected me tat he was my first bf but now..all left is me alone...i know it...how i wish i will die fast...real fast

No comments:

Post a Comment